Gadget HELP! – Microsoft Xbox 360 and how to Configure a USB flash drive for Xbox storage
We at The Gadget Helpline get hundreds of calls a week from frustrated customers looking for support and help with their Gadgets and electronic goods, so we thought we would share some of our help to the world.
Today we have received a call where one of our dedicated agents provided support on a Microsoft Xbox 360 and how to configure a USB flash drive for Xbox storage. For this our agent used:
Query: Customer wanted to know how to use a flash drive memory card on her Xbox 360
Device: Apple iPhone 4
Article Category: Storage Devices
Guide: Configuring a USB flash drive for Xbox storage
From the Dashboard with the USB Flash storage connected
- Scroll to My Xbox.
- Scroll right to System Settings and press the A button.
- Scroll to Memory and press the A button.
- Scroll to USB Storage Device and press the A button.
- Scroll to Configure Now and press the A button.
- Configure Device message will be displayed.
- Scroll to Yes and press the A button.
Note: this will delete all content off the memory card
- Configure Device message may be will be displayed, press the A button.
For more help and information on your Gadget then sign up to a free 30 day trial for the Gadget Helpline and get in contact with one of our agents on 08444 772 994 or click HERE>>.