Gadget HELP! – Apple iPod Touch and manually setting up the Wi-Fi
We at The Gadget Helpline get hundreds of calls a week from frustrated customers looking for support and help with their Gadgets and electronic goods, so we thought we would share some of our help to the world.
Today we have received a call where one of our dedicated agents provided support on a Apple iPod Touch and manually setting up the Wi-Fi. For this our agent used:
Query: Customers iPod was not automatically connecting to the wireless network.
Article Category: Manually Connecting to a Network
Guide: Manually Connecting to a Network
Use this method for connecting to wireless networks that aren’t detected by the Wi-Fi search, e.g.; hidden networks
- Tap the Settings icon on the home screen
- Tap Wi-Fi
- Tap the On/Off Slider next to Wi-Fi to turn it On or Off
- Tap Other…
- Use the Onscreen Keyboard to enter the Name of your network
- Tap Security
- Tap to select either None, WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA Enterprise or WPA2 Enterprise
- Tap Other Network to return to the previous page
- Tap Password
- Use the Onscreen Keyboard to enter the security password for your network
- Tap Join
For more help and information on your Gadget then sign up to a free 30 day trial for the Gadget Helpline and get in contact with one of our agents on 08444 772 994 or click HERE>>.