E2Vids: Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini review
Our good friends at E2Save.com have provided us with one of their latest video which is a review of the Android Smartphone the Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini.
Today we take you through our Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Review.
Weighing in at just 99 grams the Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini mobile phone is one of the smallest Android Smartphones in the world. And even though small in size, the Xperia Mini packs some mighty features such as a 5.0 megapixel camera, HD video recording and a super fast 1Ghz processor to keep everything ticking along nicely.
The front of the Xperia Mini gives way to the 3.0 inch LCD touchscreen which is perfectly sized to fit in an apps folder in each corner. As it comes running Android operating system you have a choice of over 200,000 apps to fill them up with.
With Wi-Fi and HSDPA you can get your hands on all the best of Google’s features too such as Google Talk for chatting away with friends and Google Maps if you want to then meet in town. Or you can even sync Facebook into the phone and integrate everything from your Facebook calendar to your friends into your Xperia Mini phone.
The Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini is your pocket powered portal to entertainment, socialising and multimedia.
Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini‘s key features include:
- Flick, swipe and slide your way through the Xperia Mini’s features with the responsive 3.0 touchscreen
- Access to Android market, Google features and more is made available with the latest Android OS 2.3 Gingerbread
- Keep everything slick and fast with the 1Ghz processor
- Snap it, save it, treasure it with the 5.0 megapixel camera
- Stay in contact 24/7 with social networking features such as Facebook
- Get some real fast data speeds with super fast 3G (HSDPA)Marvel at the clarity and responsiveness of the beautiful 4.2 inch LED backlit LCD touchscreen