E2Vids: Samsung Galaxy S2 (II) Phone In-Depth review
Our good friends at E2Save.com have provided us with one of their latest videos which is a review of the Android Smartphone the Samsung Galaxy S II.
What a beauty the Samsung Galaxy S II is. We give it our run down and hands on with Oli this week and to top it off the boys have also added on a bigger, longer and uncut version of the Samsung Galaxy S 2 (II) review.
Just when you thought the Samsung Galaxy S could not get any better, it does. Introducing the new Samsung Galaxy S II Smartphone. The new slim and lightweight Galaxy S II brings everything that you know and love from its predecessor, only bigger, better and faster than before.
Underneath its beautiful large 4.3 inch Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen resides the amazing Dual-core 1.2GHz ARM Cortex-A9 processor. With this little gem you can enjoy super fast processing speeds that work flawlessly along with Google’s Android2.3 Gingerbread operating system.
The Samsung Galaxy S II has fast internet speeds with Wi-Fi and HSDPA. There’s also 3G, Bluetooth 3.0 and GPS, so you can get connected any way you wish. There is practically nothing that you cannot do with this amazing piece of gadgetry.
You can capture your favourite sights with the 8.0 megapixel rear facing camera with LED flash and record in dazzling 1080p HD. That’s not forgetting of course its front facing camera for video calling. Plus storing them is easy with the 16GB of internal memory (expandable to a further 32GB via microSD).
Samsung Galaxy S 2‘s key features include:
- Enjoy the incredible speed of the outstanding Dual-Core 1.2GHz processor
- Witness the magic unfold on the beautiful 4.3 inch Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen
- Achieve the best Android experience with the new 2.3 Gingerbread OS
- Watch and record amazing video content with the dazzling 1080p HD video recorder
- Capture detailed photos with the amazing 8.0 megapixel camera with LED flash
- Benefit from the extensive 16GB internal memory