How to Check for Offers on Chromecast
These days, most streaming devices come with offers to entice you into buying their product over the many others on the market – Google Chromecast is no different. Some promotions include 3 months entertainment pass free Now TV subscriptions or 90 days of unlimited music free from Google Play.
Whatever your offer is, you wouldn’t be alone if you have no idea how to redeem them without having a code in the box. Well we’re about to come to your rescue with this concise guide!
Before you start you’ll need to make sure the phone/tablet and the Chromecast are on the same Wi-Fi network and set up correctly.
- Plug in Chromecast to the HDMI Port on the TV.
- Download the Chromecast App from Google Play.
- Open the App and follow the instructions to set it up.
- Select your Chromecast from the list if it isn’t appearing.
- Touch the Settings Icon in the top right and press Check for Offers.
- Tick Share Data at the bottom of the screen. (Without this your offers may not appear as it need the serial number to know which offers are available to you)
- You should see which offers are available to you on the screen of your browser and TV.
- From there you’ll be able to select Redeem on the offers you want, and then follow the instructions on screen.
It’s as simple as that, you can now enjoy your shiny new Chromecast and it’s plethora of offers and apps!