Apple iPhone 5 Interactive Guide – An online manual for your iOS 6 smartphone
Whether you’ve been deliberating getting an iPhone 5 or you already own one and need some help with using the device, we at Gadget Helpline are here to help. We have just launched an interactive online manual on everything you could possibly want to know about the new Windows Phone 8 running HTC 8X.
The comprehensive interactive user manual takes you through some of the key features of the HTC 8X with full step by step instructions and a full view of the device being used including button pressed and the screen displayed when using the interactive guide.
Click the image below to launch the interactive guide:
The guide features a collection of the top 10 topics on each device plus a further list of step by step guides to several issues and usage features of the device including Bluetooth, Call Settings, Contacts, Security and even Internet and Wi-Fi Setup.
The Apple iPhone 5 guide features topics on:
- Backing up to iCloud on my Apple iPhone 5
- Connecting to Wi-Fi on my Apple iPhone 5
- Checking the available memory on my Apple iPhone 5
- Sending text messages and multimedia messages on my Apple iPhone 5
- Adding a webmail account on my Apple iPhone 5 (Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
- Deleting a calendar event on my Apple iPhone 5
- Importing SIM contacts to my Apple iPhone 5
- Adding a new contact on my Apple iPhone 5
- Adding email accounts on my Apple iPhone 5
- Changing iCloud settings on my Apple iPhone 5
For more interactive user manuals click here.